Thursday, April 17, 2008

What a Great Day to be a Field Agent

I love being a field agent, especially on days like this. I was able to drive to an appointment in Brooklyn, and visit another company further out on Long Island. The sky was blue, the sun wash shining, I even rolled down my window for a bit (as I got closer to the City I rolled it back up so I didn't choke on pollution). It is nice to have the chance to get out of the office every once in a while.

But mind you it's not all fun and games. There are those days when you have to drive up to Connecticut for an appointment you made two week prior not knowing that on this day the tri-state area was hit with a major snow storm and quite a few people never left home. Those white knuckle driving times aren't great, but it is still better than being cooped up in an office. Especially on beautiful days like this.

No comments: